Got to know about spoofing apps and games in bada 2.0 firmware. If you are still users of bada 1.2 and if you wish to spoof apps click here. Easy 20 steps given to spoof the apps to your wave bada 2.0.
Download the app which you like to install. Download here. [this is an external link]
You need to have the Bada Apps Signature tool. Download the tool here.
Extract the zip and copy the file BadaCertificate.cer to your memory card.
Disconnect the phone from your PC/Laptop and install the certificate just transferred to your phone. Now, we are ready to install the app to your Wave device.
20 simple Steps given below:
1. Extract your downloaded app to any location.
2. Run BadaAppsSignature tool.
3. Oh! that’s No English. Yeah just follow the instructions given, all should be fine.
4. Click on the right button as given in the below screenshot.
5. In the explorer box opened, navigate to the bin folder of any app you have downloaded.
6. Select the *.exe file of that App. Here in the screenshot I have selected DefenG.exe in bin folder of the app.
Likewise select the resp. exe of the app you wanna install.
7. Click on Open after you’ve selected the .exe file.
8. Click on the button highlighted in the below screenshot to process.
9. After clicking on the button, navigate to the app folder. The Bada signature should have created a new Signature(2).xml file for you.
10. Delete the old ‘Signature.xml’ file and rename ‘Signature(2).xml’ to ‘Signature.xml’.
11. Now, Open your app/game folder and select Info [folder]. Look for the the manifest.xml file and open it with notepad or any text editor.
13. Copy the Id and rename your app folder with the ID copied. If the folder name is already holding the ID name, leave jus like that.
14. Connect your Wave device to the PC/ laptop in Mass storage mode.
Note: Activate mass storage: Menu->settings->connectivity->USB utilities->MassStorage
15. Copy the app/game folder which we’ve renamed to the location “Drivename:\Others\__@@bada_applications@@__\” of your phone’s memory card.
16. Once copied, Safely remove the wave device and change the installation location in your phone to memory card.
Note: Menu->Settings->General->Installation Location->Memory Card
17.Now connect your wave device back to your PC/Laptop in Kies mode.
18. Open the BadaAppsSignature tool and select the second tab.
Hurray! We’ve done with the spoofing. Now its time to enjoy the app/game installed.
Note: I have seen that very few apps are not compatible with this method.
Do trial and err to enjoy some awesome apps.